Pride Mobility Jazzy Carbon Power Chair
You know Jazzy® for its industry-leading performance and quality. Now let’s talk about portability. the Jazzy® Carbon uses ultralight but exceptionally strong carbon fiber technology for its frame and a lightweight, reliable lithium-ion battery.
Jazzy Carbon folds down in just a few quick motions, which makes it easier to transport in cars, planes and trains. But don’t let portability fool you. Jazzy Carbon has tall, terrain-dominating wheels and a front-end suspension system, plus a comfy seat cushion to sustain you through everything your busy day throws at you.
Maybe you’re taking a weekend trip to visit the grandkids, and they’ve got your Saturday booked with stops at all their favorite places. Or maybe you and your pals are taking a once-in-a-lifetime trip to an all-inclusive resort, and you don’t want to miss a single moment of it. Jazzy Carbon gives you mobility and control to do it all.
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Removable joystick for transporting with built in USB charger
- Airline compliant lithium battery**
- Front suspension for a smooth ride
- Ultra-lightweight, carbon fiber frame specifically designed for traveling
- Compact base easily folds and unfolds for easy transport in a few easy steps
- Padded seat back with storage pocket and soft, removable seat cushion for all-day comfort
- Free-wheel levers to easily disengage the brake allowing this lightweight power chair to be pushed like a manual chair
- Included under-seat storage and adjustable lap belt
- When folded 28.3"x12.2"x24"
|Up to 3.7 mph
|Seat-to-Foot Platform Height
|14.5" (no adjustment)
|Seat-to-Floor Range with Standard Cushion
|Seat-to-Floor Range without Cushion
|Power Elevating Seat
|24V 12AH (288WH)
|Total Weight Without Batteries
|Total Weight With Batteries
|Heaviest Piece When Disassembled
|Material: Black, Foam
|17" x 17"
|Maximum Seat Size
|17" x 17"
|Per Charge Range
|Up to 9.3 miles
|24v/250W Brushless motors
|35A Brushless Micon
|Dual Braking System, Regenerative and electromechanical
|Off-board, 2-amp lithium-ion
|Weight of Heaviest Piece
|NA unit folds and doesn't disassemble
|1 year limited;
* Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments