Pride Mobility Jazzy Air 2 Elevated Electric Wheelchair
Experience living your life at new heights.
First impressions happen only once, and the engineers at Pride Mobility considered all the ones you make when they designed the Jazzy Air 2.
Featuring a captain’s chair seat that elevates up to 12 inches, lifting you eye to eye during a conversation. Accelerate your power chair safely, up to 4 mph, in the elevated position, so you can move about your day shoulder to shoulder with your peers.
Beyond the clear personal advantage, the Jazzy Air 2 offers functional benefits. Countertops and cabinets, clothing racks, and upper shelves at the supermarket suddenly enter your realm of reach.
The Jazzy Air 2 has a weight capacity of up to 300 pounds and a maximum battery life that powers you along for up to 19.2 miles on a single charge.
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- 24.25" turning radius
- Up to 4 mph maximum speed (elevated and non-elevated)
- Up to 19.2 miles per charge
- Fast Rise: 12” of power adjustable seat height in 11 seconds
- Mid-Wheel 6® with Active-Trac® Suspension provides enhanced performance and maximum stability both indoors and out
- Bright LED lighting for visibility in all environments
- High-back or solid seat pan, reclining sport seat. Seat features 2” of depth adjustment. Choice of 16”x16”-18”, 18”x18”-20”, 20”x20”-22”
- Angle, height and depth adjustable armrests
- Angle height adjustable headrest
- Newly re-designed lift features 2" lower seat-to-floor height, enabling user to sit comfortably at standard table or desk, raises and lowers by using the Air switch or VR2 joystick
- Integrated foot platform with rubber insert and 2" of adjustment for comfort in both the elevated and non-elevated positions
- Single-sided caster forks for enhanced maneuverability
- Under seat front storage compartment keeps your valuables accessible
- K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed||Up to 4.0 mph (elevated and
|Ground Clearance||1" at motor bracket|
|Braking System||Regenerative and electro-mechanical|
|Front Wheels||6" solid|
|Drive Wheels||10" solid|
|Rear Wheels||6" solid|
||Two motor, Mid-Wheel 6® drive|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece||202 lbs. with seat|
|Suspension Type||Active-Trac® with Mid-Wheel 6® Technology|
|High-Back Seat (max. size)||20"W x 20"-22"D|
|Standard Seat Sizes||16"x16"-18"
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range||21.25” – 33”|
|Battery Size||(2 required) 12 volt, U-1
Optional 40 Ah
|Battery Weight||U1 Batteries: 24.5 lbs.
40 Ah Batteries: 32.5 lbs.
|Standard Battery Charger||5 amp, off-board|
|Per-Charge Range||Up to 16.8 miles (U1)
Up to 19.2 miles (40 Ah)
||5-year limited on frame;
13-month limited on electronics;
13-month on drive motors;
13-month limited on batteries.
||K0899 Power Mobility Device,
not coded by DME PDAC or
does not meet criteria
* Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments