Pride Mobility i-Go Mobility Scooter
Built for daily use, portable to go anywhere
The i-Go™ Folding Scooter supports you when you refuse to compromise. So, when you’re dreaming of a cruise vacation, know that i-Go™ comes with the all-day power, speed and versatility to take you there and back again.
It’s 12” high when separated and the seat back removed.
Need a little more flexibility? The i-Go™ folds, when you need extra space, simply separate the front and rear components.
Each piece weighs about 32 pounds, altogether 64 pounds, including the battery.
i-Go™ comes in four exciting colors: White, Black, Iceberg Blue and Sugar Plum.
Full-day functionality for a portable mobility scooter
Don’t let its portability fool you.
The i-Go™ Folding Scooter has a set of features you’d find in more traditional scooter models. It has a USB device charger, under-seat storage for small items and a headlight for low-light riding.
With two 9-inch perforated, never flat tires in back and an 8-inch drive wheel out front, the i-Go™ Folding Scooter offers a smooth ride. With a high level of comfort and i-Go™’s 9-mile per-charge battery capacity, you could ride from bow to stern more than 60 times on a single charge!
i-Go™ Folding Scooter is a non-medical device. Financing options are available.
- Base disassembles into two pieces, weighing only about 32 lbs. each
- Storage in base of scooter, seat folds neatly on top with cargo net covering
- Compact and less than 12” high when separated and seat back removed
- Easily towable like a suitcase
- Foldable seat with removable base cushion and seat back
- Telescoping and angle adjustable tiller, lowest position used for storage and the highest used for driving and towing
- Perforated rear rubber tires
- Airline-compliant lithium-ion battery
- LED headlight
- USB charging port in console
- Spacious foot and passthrough room
- 2-speed selector switch
|Weight Capacity||275 lbs.|
|Speed (Maximum)1||Up to 4 mph at 275 lbs.|
|Ground Clearance2||3.5 in. at axle|
|Turning Radius2||45.9 in.|
|Reversing Width (K-turn)2||49 in.|
|Overall Length2||44 in.|
|Overall Width2||20.35 in.|
|Range Per Charge1||Up to 7 miles at 275 lbs.;
Up to 9.3 miles at 220 lbs.4
|Total Weight Without Batteries2,5||60.6 lbs.|
|Heaviest Piece When Disassembled||30.8 lbs.|
|Standard Seating||Type: Molded Plastic
Material: Polypropylene base and back with seat cushion
|Drive System||Front-wheel drive, Brushless Hub, 24-volt DC motor|
|Dual Braking System||Regenerative and electromechanical|
|Battery Requirements3||25.2V 9.6 Ah Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery|
|Battery Weight6||4.8 lbs.|
|Battery Charger||3.5 amp, off-board charger|
|Freewheel Operational Force||Less than 60 N|
|Drive Control Operational Force||Less than 5 N|
|Maximum Rated Slope||6° (10.5%)|
|Maximum Obstacle Climbing Ability (Ascending/Descending)||1.57"|
|Seat to Deck Height||14.61"|
|Measured Sound Level (A-weighted)||Less than 65 dB|
|Warranty||3 years on the frame
2 years on electronics except for charger
1 year on motor, battery, and charger
|Color Options||White, Black, Iceberg Blue, Sugar Plum|
* Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments