Merits Silverado Extreme 4-Wheel Full Suspension Electric Mobility Scooter S941L
The Merits Silverado Extreme 4-Wheel Full Suspension Electric Mobility Scooter S941L has a modern design that looks sharp, and turns heads. This scooter combines the best of both worlds when it comes to quality and style.
It has a top speed of up to 9.5 miles per hour, shock absorbing suspension, and a larger battery. This gives you a range of up to 55 miles! This durable scooter is the ultimate choice for a person on-the-move or anyone seeking a little bit of adventure.
LED lighting is used; the front and rear lights are brighter, and use less power. The LCD dashboard display shows the time, battery gauge, temperature, speed, odometer, and maintenance messages keeping you informed about scooter status. The Silverado Extreme also automatically senses turns and slows to half speed, keeping you safe.
The Merits Silverado Extreme comes standard with a front basket and extra storage space. The generously sized captain's seat features armrests that flip back and are adjustable by height and width. The seat can also be lowered or raised for the ideal driving position.
- Weight capacity: 450lbs
- Brand new sporty streamline design
- Full suspension system with stock absorbers offers delivers a smooth and comfortable ride
- Modern LED lighting system delivers a brilliant light with less power consumption
- Digital LCD dashboard display: battery gauage, accumulated usage hours, temperature, maintenance messages
- Automatic safety turning half speed control by sensor
- Mecha lock tiller for easy position adjustment
- Extra storage space beneath tiller
- New base design to fit 100ah battery for longer drive range
|Max Speed||15kph/ 9.6mph ; 12kph/ 7.5mph|
|Range||60km/ 37.5mi. ; 88km/ 55mi (optional)|
|Turning Radius||210cm/ 82.7"|
|Ground Clearance||13cm/ 5.1"|
|Motor||DC 24V, 650W(Rating)/ 2200W(Max)|
|Battery||12V 100AH x 2pcs (306x168x214 mm)
12V 75AH x 2pcs (optional)
|Drive Wheels||16"(4.00-10) pneumatic tire|
|Brakes||intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic brakes|