Harmar AL435T Tailgater 3-axis Truck Lift
Harmar's Tailgater Lift, with its motorized rotation feature, powered boom extension, offset geometry, and increased lifting capacity, allows your power chair or scooter to be lifted from the vehicle cargo area and positioned beyond the lowered tailgate or on the sidewalk next to your vehicle. Adjustable limit switches automatically stop rotation to prevent lift contact with your vehicle. Variable column height, arm adjustments and uniquely shaped adjustable base assure custom fit.
The "Action Base" is a patent pending design that allows you a full 180° of adjustment on the lift base mounting legs as well as a low profile leg base design that provides greater clearance when loading personal mobility vehicles (PMV's) into the cargo area.
- Ideal for Pick-up trucks where a power wheelchair or scooter need to be loaded/unloaded from either curb side or over tailgate
- Same design as Equalizer 3 with upgraded offset arm to extend reach beyond tailgate
- Weather resistant for exterior environments
- Docking device included
- Unique Offset Arm allows Load/Unload of Mobility Device from the Curbside or over 24" Tailgate
- 12 Full Inches of Power Extension to Reach Beyond Tailgate
- Action Base Provides Flexibility when Installing
- Passenger or Driver Install
- Optional Wireless Remote Control
- 425 lbs. Bariatric Upgrade Available
- 3-Year Transferable Warranty
|Accommodates All Pick-up Trucks|
|Mobility Devices||All Power Scooters and
Chairs up to 400 lbs.
|Adjustable Boom Height||31" - 39"|
|Adjustable Boom Length||21" - 33"|
|Adjustable Boom Pitch||0 degrees - 35 degrees|
|Lifting Weight Capacity||400 lbs. (181 kg)|
|Installed Weights||81 lbs.|