Harmar AL435 3-axis Inside Lift
Harmar's Tailgater Lift, with its motorized rotation feature, powered boom extension, offset geometry, and increased lifting capacity, allows your power chair or scooter to be lifted from the vehicle cargo area and positioned beyond the lowered tailgate or on the sidewalk next to your vehicle. Adjustable limit switches automatically stop rotation to prevent lift contact with your vehicle. Variable column height, arm adjustments and uniquely shaped adjustable base assure custom fit.
The "Action Base" is a patent pending design that allows you a full 180 degrees of adjustment on the lift base mounting legs as well as a low profile leg base design that provides greater clearance when loading personal mobility vehicles (PMV's) into the cargo area.
- Fully-powered lifting, boom arm and rotation for effortless loading
- Only 30” of headroom required
- Infinite adjustability of the lift and a variety of interchangeable sub-bases allow for faster installations in more applications
- Offset post allows the mobility device to be safely unloaded on the side of the vehicle
- Installs on either side of vehicle / easily switchable in the field
Weather resistant hand control (wireless option available)
- Docking device included
- Universal sub base included; custom upgrades available
|Maximum Lifting Capacity
|Maximum Lifting Height
|39" at Horizontal Boom Position
|Minimum Lifting Height
|31" at Horizontal Boom Position
|Range of Boom Adjustment
|12" Powered from 21" - 33"
|Arm Angle Adjustment
|5 Degree Increments from Horizontal to 35+
|180 Degree Adj. at +/- 20 Degree Increments
|Base Leg Adjustment
|180 Degree Total Adjustment