Financing Available! Click Here!
Harmar AL105 Swing Away
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Conveniently access a vehicle's hatch, trunk, or tailgate while carrying a mobility carrier. Harmar's swing-away device connects a trailer hitch to a mobility carrier, enabling the carrier to swing away from the vehicle for trunk and hatch access. Each swing away arm is operated with an easy-grip pull handle designed to lock the device for travel.
- Great for SUV's, mini vans, full-size vans, and hatchback vehicles
- Smoothly pivots an attached mobility carrier away from vehicle
- Mounts to Class III receivers and an optional adapter is available for Class II hitches
- Carries virtually all 3- and 4-wheel micro scooters and power chairs
- 4 secure tie-downs and rear wheel cradle
- No scooter or chair modifications required
- Power lift and manual fold
- Manual crank backup and license plate mount included
- Swing-Away option available
- Made in the USA
||135 lbs (61 kg)|
|Aluminum deck size
||23.5" X 33"|
|Hitch height (range)||5”-18”|
||I, II, or III|